A range of Haskell User Groups are springing up all over. Also see a Map of Haskellers.
Regular meetings in a particular geographical area. Great if you want to see and meet other Haskellers.
- London Haskell User Group
- The first meeting of the London Haskell User Group took place on 23rd May 2007, at City University in central London
- New York Functional Programmers Network
- Come and meet like-minded functional programmers in the New York area. The next meeting is at 7pm on December 10th, at Credit Suisse's offices. Don Syme from Microsoft Research will talk about F#. Please RSVP at the NYFPN Meetup Page.
- The Bay Area Functional Programmers group
- Meeting monthly in the San Francisco Bay area. See their blog for more details and news of upcoming meetings.
- PDXfunc: Portland FP Group
- Monthly meetings of the Portland, Oregon functional programming group.
- Haskell in Leipzig
- Hal, they have videos online.
- Saint-Petersburg Haskell User Group
- Second meeting will be held on Saturday, November 17th, 2007, 18:00 MSK in Saint-Petersburg State Polytechnical University, Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
- Haskell Users' Group for Brasil
- Southampton University FPSIG
- The Functional Programming Special Interest Group of the University of Southampton is a meeting for people interested in FP and Haskell and meet weekly on Tuesdays at 11.30, on the Access Grid Room of Blg. 32
Less regular, and move around. Usually have a few talks from invited speakers.
- AngloHaskell is a Haskell meeting held in England once a year.
- Australian Haskell Programmer's Group
- USAsian Haskell Programmer's Group
- Sing(apore)Haskell is a Haskell (and related languages) meeting in Singapore
- Sydney Area Programming Languages Interest Group
- 10am-4pm, June 12, 2007. Room T5, Building E7B, Macquarie University
- Utrecht Functioneel Programmeren dag 2008
- 11 januari 2008
Getting together to squash bugs and write new stuff.
- Hac 07 was held January 10-12, 2007, Oxford University Computing Laboratory
See the Conferences page for academic workshops and conferences focusing on Haskell and related technology