Thank You, Atravers!
Thanks (I assume you're referring to what I've rewritten, rather than what I've wrote myself ;-). Considering just how much content is here, I didn't think I was making that much of a difference.
I do have a question: has anyone [else] expressed an interest in using CommonMark here?
- I frequently type out CM formatting at first, only to then replace it with what the HsWiki uses now;
- Of course, if MediaWiki is already switching to CM, then the question is academic...
— Atravers 12:37 15 March 2021 (UTC)
- (Note: Above reply from Atravers seems to have an incorrect timestamp) — s/b 15 March 2021 (UTC)
- I don't recall anyone expressing an interest in using CommonMark. However, we haven't really solicited suggestions, so this isn't much indication of interest level.
- At the moment, you might want to use Pandoc on your own computer to convert your CommonMark to MediaWiki and then paste it into wiki pages. Perhaps we can even set up a converter app on our server to do this. — HowardBGolden (talk) 18:02, 15 March 2021 (UTC)
- (Time corrected, again - problem with client, not HsWiki server >_< )
- Heh - I must be one of the few still doing this "directly" (no intervening tools like Pandoc) - I was just curious, considering CM has been around for (at least) 6 years.
- Since no-one else has asked for it, I'll just leave it to MediaWiki to decide when/if CM support is added :-)
- — Atravers 20:40 15 March 2021 (UTC)
Hmm...I see you've added a historical-purposes-only note to 'Hawiki migration' - was moving 'Nondeterminism' an error? — Atravers 16:55 17 March 2021 (UTC)