(Difference between revisions)
m (→Documentation: remove bullet/indent from 'Keybindings Cheatsheet' to make it look nicer)
m (→Tutorials: group user tutorials at top, development at bottom; mention xmobar in goerzen link text)
Revision as of 16:50, 22 January 2009
xmonad: a tiling window manager
This is the xmonad users' wiki.
- /Frequently asked questions: answers to common xmonad questions
1 Configuration help
- /Screenshots: screenshots of contributed by xmonad users. Add your cool setup!
- /Installing xmonad: platform-specific instructions for how to install xmonad
- /Config archive: Config.hs files of real, live xmonad users. Feel free to use, adapt, or read them for ideas, or upload your own.
- /Basic Desktop Environment Integration (xmonad-0.8 and greater)
- /Using xmonad in Gnome
- /Using xmonad in KDE
- /Using xmonad in XFCE
- /Using xmonad on Apple OSX
- /Using xmonad on OLPC XO
- Using xmonad on Arch Linux
- Guided tour of xmonad for users
- Step-by-step configuration guide including xmobar status bar setup
- Tutorial in Russian
- /xmonad development tutorial
- /Guided tour of the xmonad source