Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language featuring static typing, higher order functions, polymorphism, type classes, and monadic effects. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
1 关于 About
3 库 Libraries
- 行业 Industry
- 研究 Research
- 数学 Mathematics
5 事件 Events
- December 4-5, 2015, Leipzig, Germany
- Dutch Functional Programming Day 2016
- January 8, 2016, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
- BOB 2016
- What happens, if you don't choose the standard solution but the best one?
- February 19, 2016, Berlin, Germany
- Hac Phi
- November 6-8, 2015
- Dutch Functional Programming day (NL-FP 2015)
- January 9, 2015, University of Twente, The Netherlands
- 6th Utrecht Summerschool on Applied Functional Programming
- July 7-18, 2014, Utrecht, The Netherlands
6 头条 Headlines
- Haskell.org is a mentoring organisation in the 2007 Google Summer of Code. 9 students have been funded by Google to work on infrastructure projects for Haskell.
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
- The May 2007 Haskell Communities and Activities report is now out, documenting projects in the Haskell community.
7 新闻 News
Recent Package Updates