Revision as of 10:08, 15 May 2007
Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language featuring static typing, higher order functions, polymorphism, type classes, and monadic effects. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
- YOW! Lambda Jam 2020
- July 22-24, 2020, virtual, Internet
- Haskell Love Conference 2020
- July 31-August 1, 2020, virtual, Internet
- ICFP 2020
- August 23-28, 2020, virtual, Internet
- Haskell Symposium 2020
- August 27-28, 2020, virtual, Internet
- The Haskell Implementors’ Workshop
- August 28, 2020, virtual, Internet
- PPDP 2020
- September 8-10, 2020, Bologna, Italy
- Virtual MuniHac 2020
- September 11-13, 2020, virtual, Internet
- Lambda World 2020
- October 15-16, 2020, Cádiz, Spain
- LambdaConf 2020
- May 5-October 27, 2020, virtual, Internet
- Monadic Party 2020
- October, 2020, Poznan, Poland
- APLAS 2020
- 29 November-3 December, 2020, Fukuoka, Japan
- ZuriHac 2020
- June 12-14, 2020, virtual, Internet
- PLDI 2020
- June 15-19, 2020, virtual, Internet
- Haskell.org is a mentoring organisation in the 2007 Google Summer of Code. 9 students have been funded by Google to work on infrastructure projects for Haskell.
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
- The November 2006 Haskell Communities and Activities report is now out, documenting projects in the Haskell community.
Recent Package Updates
Drug Treatment Program