Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language featuring static typing, higher order functions, polymorphism, type classes, and monadic effects. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
- Advent of Haskell 2020
- December 1-24, 2020, virtual, Internet
- Trends in Functional Programming in Education 2021
- February 16, 2021, virtual, Internet
- BOB Conference 2021
- February 26, 2021, Berlin, Germany
- ICFP 2021
- August 22-27, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Haskell eXchange 2020
- November 4-5, 2020, virtual, Internet
- Haskell.org is a mentoring organisation in the 2007 Google Summer of Code. 9 students have been funded by Google to work on infrastructure projects for Haskell.
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
- The May 2007 Haskell Communities and Activities report is now out, documenting projects in the Haskell community.
Recent Package Updates
French Translation of Gentle Introduction to Haskell 98 is now available in PDF format. See fr-Haskell page.