Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language featuring static typing, higher order functions, polymorphism, type classes, and monadic effects. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
- ZuriHac 2019
- June 14-16, 2019, Zurich, Switzerland
- ICFP 2019
- August 19-21, 2019, Berlin, Germany
- Haskell Symposium 2019
- August 22-23, 2019, Berlin, Germany
- ICFP 2018
- September 23-29, 2018, St. Louis, Missouri, United States
- Compose :: Melbourne 2018
- August 27-28, 2018, Melbourne, Australia
- ZuriHac 2018
- June 8-10, 2018, Zurich, Switzerland
- BayHac 2018
- April 27-29, 2018, San Francisco, California, USA
- Videos of the Haskell Workshop 2007 talks and discussion are now *offline* again. Due to very high demand, the private webhosting has exceeded its transfer limit. We'll be looking for an alternative host.
- Haskell.org is a mentoring organisation in the 2007 Google Summer of Code. 9 students have been funded by Google to work on infrastructure projects for Haskell.
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
Recent Package Updates