Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language featuring lazy evaluation, higher order functions, static typing, polymorphism, type classes, and monadic effects. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
- 28th ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming (ICFP)
- 2023-09-04 – 2023-09-09, Seattle, WA, USA
- Theoretical Aspects of Software Engineering (TASE 2023)
- 2023-07-04 – 2023-07-06, Bristol, UK
- 10th International Conference on Algebra and Coalgebra in Computer Science (CALCO 2023)
- 2023-06-19 – 2023-06-21, Bloomington, Indiana (USA) and online; co-located with MFPS XXXIX
- Eelco Visser Commemorative Symposium
- 2023-04-05, Delft, The Netherlands
- 2023-03-17, Berlin, Germany
- The 6th International Conference on Emerging Data and Industry (EDI40)
- 2023-03-15 – 2023-03-17, Leuven, Belgium
- FOSDEM Haskell Devroom
- 2023-02-04 – 2023-02-05, Brussels
- Certified Programs and Proofs (CPP) 2023 (co-located with POPL 2023)
- 2023-01-16 – 2023-01-17, Boston, MA, USA
- 50th ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages (POPL 2023)
- 2023-01-15 – 2023-01-21, Boston, MA, USA
- 24th International Symposium on Trends in Functional Programming (TFP 2023)
- 2023-01-13 – 2023-01-15, Boston, MA, USA
- Trends in Functional Programming in Education (TFPIE)
- 2023-01-12, Boston, MA, USA
- 30th Netherlands Functional Programming Day
- 2023-01-06, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Workshop on Programming Languages and Analysis for Security (PLAS 2022)
- 2022-12-12, Virtual
- Haskell eXchange
- 2022-12-07 – 2022-12-09, London UK
- Software Language Engineering (SLE) 2022
- 2022-12-05 – 2022-12-10, Auckland, New Zealand
- Haskell Symposium 2022
- 2022-09-15 – 2022-09-16, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Videos of the Haskell Workshop 2007 talks and discussion are now available again (on a different host to previously). They are in QuickTime (H264 video, AAC audio) format, at 320x240 pixels, low frame rate (but still about 120Mb per half-hour talk).
- Haskell.org is a mentoring organisation in the 2007 Google Summer of Code. 9 students have been funded by Google to work on infrastructure projects for Haskell.
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
Recent Package Updates
- The Ro/Haskell group and EduSoft are anouncing a special price (8 RON - somewhere between 2-3 euros in local currency) for "Introducere in Haskell 98 prin exemple" by Dan Popa (eng. Introduction in Haskell 98 by examples) 230pp, 24 cm. Tip: You have to answer the question:"What is the name of the romanian Haskell group or it's URL?" Recommanded for readers from Romania and Rep.Moldova. Limited stock. See the [ro] page for details or send an e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org Price valid untill 21 of december or the end of the stock.