Haskell is a powerful purely functional programming
language that allows rapid development of robust, concise, correct
software. With strong support for integration with other languages,
built-in concurrency, debuggers, profilers, rich libraries and an active
community, Haskell makes it easier to produce flexible, maintainable &
high quality software.
- ZuriHac 2019
- June 14-16, 2019, Zurich, Switzerland
- ICFP 2019
- August 19-21, 2019, Berlin, Germany
- Haskell Symposium 2019
- August 22-23, 2019, Berlin, Germany
- ICFP 2018
- September 23-29, 2018, St. Louis, Missouri, United States
- Compose :: Melbourne 2018
- August 27-28, 2018, Melbourne, Australia
- ZuriHac 2018
- June 8-10, 2018, Zurich, Switzerland
- BayHac 2018
- April 27-29, 2018, San Francisco, California, USA
- Videos of the Haskell Workshop 2007 talks and discussion are now available again (on a different host to previously). They are in QuickTime (H264 video, AAC audio) format, at 320x240 pixels, low frame rate (but still about 120Mb per half-hour talk).
- Haskell.org is a mentoring organization in the 2007 Google Summer of Code. 9 students have been funded by Google to work on infrastructure projects for Haskell.
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
Recent Package Updates
- The Ro Haskell group and EduSoft are announcing a special price (8 RON, or the equivalent of 2-3€) for Introducere in Haskell 98 prin exemple by Dan Popa ("Introduction in Haskell 98 by examples") 230pp, 24 cm. Recommended for readers from Romania and the Republic of Moldova.
Limited stock. See the ro page for details or send an e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org Price valid until 21 December or supplies run out. Tip: You have to answer the question: "What is the name of the Romanian Haskell group or its URL?"