Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
Most of this site is a wiki which is maintained by its users. If you would like to contribute, please read about how to do this.
All Pages - Categories - Community Portal
Standard libraries |
Recent Package Updates
- Trends in Functional Programming in Education 2021
- February 16, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Lambda Days 2021
- February 16-19, 2021, virtual, Internet
- BOB Conference 2021
- February 26, 2021, Berlin, Germany
- ICFP 2021
- August 22-27, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Advent of Haskell 2020
- December 1-24, 2020, virtual, Internet