Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
Most of this site is a wiki which is maintained by its users. If you would like to contribute, please read about how to do this.
All Pages - Categories - Community Portal
Standard libraries |
- ZuriHac 2019
- June 14-16, 2019, Zurich, Switzerland
- ICFP 2019
- August 19-21, 2019, Berlin, Germany
- Haskell Symposium 2019
- August 22-23, 2019, Berlin, Germany
- ICFP 2018
- September 23-29, 2018, St. Louis, Missouri, United States
- Compose :: Melbourne 2018
- August 27-28, 2018, Melbourne, Australia
- ZuriHac 2018
- June 8-10, 2018, Zurich, Switzerland
- BayHac 2018
- April 27-29, 2018, San Francisco, California, USA
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
- "Haskell is the programming tool of choice for discriminating hackers" for the second year running!
The teams winning first and third place in the ICFP 2005 programming contest both used Haskell.
Recent Package Updates