Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
- Haskell eXchange 2016
- October 6-7, 2016, London, UK
- MuniHac 2016 Haskell Hackathon
- September 2-4, 2016, Munich, Germany
- Budapest Haskell Hackathon 2016
- August 6-7, 2016, Budapest, Hungary
- Summer School on Applied Functional Programming in Haskell
- July 4-15, 2016, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
- BOB 2016
- What happens, if you don't choose the standard solution but the best one?
- February 19, 2016, Berlin, Germany
- Dutch Functional Programming Day 2016
- January 8, 2016, Utrecht University, The Netherlands
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
- "Haskell is the programming tool of choice for discriminating hackers" for the second year running!
The teams winning first and third place in the ICFP 2005 programming contest both used Haskell.
Recent Package Updates