Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
- BOB 2015
- What happens, if you don't choose the standard solution but the best one?
- January 23, 2015, Berlin, Germany
- Dutch Functional Programming day (NL-FP 2015)
- January 9, 2015, University of Twente, The Netherlands
- 6th Utrecht Summerschool on Applied Functional Programming
- July 7-18, 2014, Utrecht, The Netherlands
- June 20, 2014, Halle, Germany
- ZuriHac 2014
- June 6-8, 2014, Zurich, Switzerland
- Budapest Hackathon 2014
- May 31 - June 1, 2014, Budapest, Hungary
- Hac NYC
- April 4-6, 2014, New York City, US
- Functional Programming eXchange 2014
- March 14, 2014, London, UK
- Well-Typed's introductory and advanced Haskell courses
- February 10-11 (Introductory) and February 12-13 (Advanced), 2014, London, UK
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
- "Haskell is the programming tool of choice for discriminating hackers" for the second year running!
The teams winning first and third place in the ICFP 2005 programming contest both used Haskell.
Recent Package Updates