1 What is it?
Reactive-banana is a small library for Functional Reactive Programming (FRP).
The goal is to create a solid foundation for anything FRP-related.
- Users can finally start experimenting with graphical user interfaces based on FRP since the library can be hooked into any existing event-based framework like wxHaskell or Gtk2Hs, and will provide ample documentation.
- FRP implementors will have a reference for a simple semantics with a working implementation.
- No more spooky time leaks and efficiency concerns. Predicting space & time usage should be straightforward.
Current development focuses on providing tutorials, documentation and examples for the library. Furthermore, the author is writing an example application to flesh out the FRP approach to GUI programming.
- 22 June 2011
- reactive-banana 0.3.0.0 released
- 28 April 2011
- reactive-banana 0.2.0.0 released