Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
- FARM 2021
- August 27, 2021, virtual, Internet
- BOB Conference 2021
- February 26, 2021, Berlin, Germany
- ICFP 2021
- August 22-27, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Trends in Functional Programming in Education 2021
- February 16, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Lambda Days 2021
- February 16-19, 2021, virtual, Internet
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
- The November 2006 Haskell Communities and Activities report is now out, documenting projects in the Haskell community.
Recent Package Updates
- 31 of january 2007: The first anounced romanian book of Haskell, "Introducere in Haskell 98 prin exemple" (eng: An introduction in Haskell 98 by examples) by Dan Popa from the University of Bacau was published by EduSoft, Bacau, Romania, with a foreword by Simon Peyton-Jones. Details on the ro page. The book is dedicated to the Haskell community. Thank you !
- 28 of december 2006 (according to author's email). Lect.Dr. Mihai Gontineac from The Dept.of Math. of the Al.I.Cuza University has also anounced his book, "Programare Functionala - O introducere utilizand limbajul Haskell" (eng: Functional programming - An introduction using the Haskell language") published by "Editura Alexandru Myller". The book is dedicated to the memory of the father of the author. Thank you !
This indicates the existence of a respectable community of Haskell users from Iasi, Romania, too.