Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language featuring static typing, higher order functions, polymorphism, type classes, and monadic effects. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
- FARM 2021
- August 27, 2021, virtual, Internet
- BOB Conference 2021
- February 26, 2021, Berlin, Germany
- ICFP 2021
- August 22-27, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Trends in Functional Programming in Education 2021
- February 16, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Lambda Days 2021
- February 16-19, 2021, virtual, Internet
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
- The November 2006 Haskell Communities and Activities report is now out, documenting projects in the Haskell community.
Recent Package Updates
- 31 of january 2007: The first anounced romanian book of Haskell, "Introducere in Haskell 98 prin exemple" (eng: An introduction in Haskell 98 by examples) by Dan Popa from the University of Bacau was published by EduSoft, Bacau, Romania, with a foreword by Simon Peyton-Jones. Details on the ro page. The book is dedicated to the Haskell community. Thank you !
- (somewhere in february 2007) . Lect.Dr. Mihai Gontineac from The Dept.of Math. of the Al.I.Cuza University has also published his book, "Programare Functionala - O introducere utilizand limbajul Haskell" (eng: Functional programming - An introduction using the Haskell language") published by "Editura Alexandru Myller". The book is dedicated to the memory of the father of the author. The Bibliografy of the book is containing the title of the G.Hutton's book "Programming in Haskell" declared by Lect.Dr. M.G. as beeing studied on january 31,2007. There is an other article published on 25 of january 2007, too. Thank you !(The release date of 28 of december 2006 according to author's email received is unreal.)
This indicates the existence of a new community of Haskell users from Iasi, Romania, too.