Haskell is a general purpose, purely functional programming language. Haskell compilers are freely available for almost any computer.
- Trends in Functional Programming in Education 2021
- February 16, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Lambda Days 2021
- February 16-19, 2021, virtual, Internet
- BOB Conference 2021
- February 26, 2021, Berlin, Germany
- ICFP 2021
- August 22-27, 2021, virtual, Internet
- Advent of Haskell 2020
- December 1-24, 2020, virtual, Internet
- The Haskell-prime committee has started work on defining the next minor revision of the language specification.
Recent Package Updates